All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:06 am 
Registered Active Coolkid

Sub: Tsubaki Yayoi
XBL: Reymon 271
PSN: Screw_you
http://shoryuken.com/2014/11/14/blazblu ... cember-11/

Considering im thinking doing a transition from console to PC, this suits well for me.
Now, if only they also considered Blazblue CP and GG Xrd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:02 am 

Main: Ragna the Bloodedge
Sub: Hazama
XBL: Yuki Astral
PSN: Yuki_Astral
I am pretty happy, but sad at the same time, dnno why :/ probably cuz im a console fanboy or something, but I guess its time to move from console to PC.

There have been alot of console games coming to PC lately, sux that my PC is a toaster, but atleast atm I can still play games that have been ported from console to PC.

Post subject: FIFA Ultimate Group
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:50 am 
Scrub

The series (also called Soccer or Football) including 17 and 16, made by EA Sports, is definitely the most well-liked and long-lived series of soccer games on a number of platforms. Cheap Fut Coins Considering the fact that 1993, a brand new episode is released each year, with continual innovations in graphics and game play. A big part of the series' achievement comes in the exclusive licence that permits EA Sports to contain genuine names of players and clubs, original jerseys, stadiums, players' faces and a lot a lot more in to the games, generating them a exclusive realistic football encounter for PCs and consoles.

Here at , you are able to invest in Coins for and the gaming consoles of the present generation ( Xbox 1) plus the preceding a single (Xbox 360, 3) also as mobile systems ( Android), in order to gain terrific positive aspects in the Ultimate Group mode. Turn your "Ultimate Team" into certainly one of the most effective by using the ideal players and other bonus contents against your opponents.

Acquire 17 Coins at now at a favorable price and chalk up victories inside the Ultimate Group mode. Your opponents will hardly stand a chance against you, because of our Coins, respectively Ultimate Coins!
http://www.vipfifa15.co/