i know a lot of people look at BBCT for PC and say "well it got pirated a bunch so no more for PC" but honestly id say thats a lazy way to look at it
consider the following:
- 2 years delay
- no digital copy available
- europe (and japan i think) only
- no marketing at all, hardly anyone knows about it
- sequel released shortly after
anyway, if for some miracle ASW decides to release this game on PC heres a "wish list" that would be awesome for the PC version:
- cross platform play between PC and PS3 (i know lollipop chainsaw devs said they wanna try that with the PC version but i havent heard much about it)
- digital/steam version
- less than 3 month delay (i can wait but not 2 years man thats just cold)
- NO REGION LOCKING. this is a terrible idea, always has been.
cant think of anything else as the CT port was pretty damn good
now the begging: PLEASE BRING BLAZBLUE CHRONO PHANTASMA ON PC ;_; I LOVE CT SO MUCH AND I WANNA SEE THE SEQUELS ON PC
tl;dr: if you bring it on PC a steam version is a must
on a sidenote if anyone wants to play bbct with me im down steamid and gamertag are all the same
Pretty much what I thought.
I've always been having trouble with GFWL not only with CT but also other games. And it was just a bad move to use that crappy piece of shit platform.
And most of the other mistakes you noted played a crucial part in the failure that was the PC version.
But I have hope that there is actually someone who has a little insight into the game industry to be able to avoid these errors so the PC Version may actually be worth a try. I for my part would certainly buy it; really enjoy CT and would die for CP without having to invest in an already obsolete console generation.