All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Dull Personality
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:02 pm 

hutchicken wrote:
MechaIronTager wrote:

No Hakumen is JIN

JIN IS HAKUMEN

It is the same person, yes I am serious

Ok, where do you see that? I've done arcade mode with everyone and I've done the true ending but I have yet to see the cutscene that show's who he really is. How do I find it? I don't care if I already know, I just want to see the cutscene. Are you supposed to do some alternate Story-mode thing?

Actually, I think he is right. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with time warps and the Boundary and revenge-schemes and stuff.

... It's just a jump to the left and a step to the right! Put your hands on your hips and bring your knees in tight! But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane! Let's do the Time Warp again! Let's do the Time Warp again! ...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:21 pm 

MechaIronTager wrote:
hutchicken wrote:
MechaIronTager wrote:

No Hakumen is JIN

JIN IS HAKUMEN

It is the same person, yes I am serious

Ok, where do you see that? I've done arcade mode with everyone and I've done the true ending but I have yet to see the cutscene that show's who he really is. How do I find it? I don't care if I already know, I just want to see the cutscene. Are you supposed to do some alternate Story-mode thing?

Spoilers,

Jin story where he falls into cauldren after trying to get ragna from v-13

Rachel gives him the suit, after asking if he wants to be a real hero (aluuding to hakuman as the six heroes)

Next: Ragna in Hakuman's story calls him the crybaby after hakuman kills him, (refering to jin)

next: Same voice actor (major hint)

next He remember Bang and few others and scene in the city people who if he was just pulled out of the edge he would have no idea who they were,

He also says he must kill his own brother (who is ragna as that is the person he is hellbent on killing)

he is jin, kinda like vader is annakin.

Jin was sent back in time Rachel gave him the suit, it made him truely strong but also the suit and himself became one. The suit is needed to stop Terumi, stated by both Rachel and kokonoe. It cannoe be removed from Jin at the moment without killing him. After he kills ranga it says he cannot cry as he doesn't have eyes left.

He also in his story has to fight his past self which you fight ironically a dark shadow with no limit to heat he has that is Jin.

AHA!! I was RIGHT about time warps!! PUHEEHEEHEE!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:05 am 

MechaIronTager wrote:
it's not a warp.

and it hard to belive with 300 threads o n this already, as well as it being said in this one

Well this is the only BlazBlue Forum I've ever been to. How am I supposed to know about 300 threads about it when I found the first BlazBlue Forum I've ever even seen just, like, four days ago, maybe less? And if it's not a time warp, what would YOU call it, oh Swami Tager? Maybe a 'rarely-occuring anomalous time distortion'?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:10 am 
Registered Active Coolkid

Location: Beaconsfield (Baconfield amirite?), Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Main: Litchi Faye-Ling
PSN: hutchicken
So if I get this right, Jin from the future was sent back in time by Rachel, and now there are two Jins (Hakumen Jin and Normal Jin)?

Lucalibur wrote:
I feel like that when everything starts going wrong, something good will happen soon.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:46 pm 

aye, the whole scene with hakumen killing ragna (an alterate ending for hakumen) flat out says it, where hakumen calls ragna brother, as well as doing so in a more jin-sounding voice (at least with jap voices).

also tager, u forgot to mention how in Noel's story there's a scene with Jin walking away from her in a hall and she gets this strange feeling and the image of jin walking away flashes to an image of hakumen for a second. U can see this image in the gallery, press X/A while the pic is up to switch between it having jin and hakumen walking away ;)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:40 pm 

MechaIronTager wrote:
SpaceCat wrote:
MechaIronTager wrote:
it's not a warp.

and it hard to belive with 300 threads o n this already, as well as it being said in this one

Well this is the only BlazBlue Forum I've ever been to. How am I supposed to know about 300 threads about it when I found the first BlazBlue Forum I've ever even seen just, like, four days ago, maybe less? And if it's not a time warp, what would YOU call it, oh Swami Tager? Maybe a 'rarely-occuring anomalous time distortion'?

It is a distortion. Ct is about breaking the loop that keeps happening, Ragna V-13 go to destroy the world in the past, Jin somehow gets in the loop rachel is also.

hence Distortion Drive,

aah that makes sense

Sorry I kinda a##hole'd-out on you. I didn't have the best day yesterday, but that's no excuse. Sorry again.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:55 am 

So, is it because of the loop that people say that Rachel has already witnessed the end of the world?

Lucalibur wrote:
I feel like that when everything starts going wrong, something good will happen soon.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:04 pm 

hutchicken wrote:
So, is it because of the loop that people say that Rachel has already witnessed the end of the world?

no she never actually gets to it, everytime ragna falls into the cauldrom, so does jin, and right behind him is rachel, who travels back to make jin into a badass and have him save the world, and back into the present into the warp back in time, etc

she never actually sees the world ending

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:34 pm 

Halcyone3 wrote:
hutchicken wrote:

no she never actually gets to it, everytime ragna falls into the cauldrom, so does jin, and right behind him is rachel, who travels back to make jin into a badass and have him save the world, and back into the present into the warp back in time, etc

she never actually sees the world ending

Ah, bummer...

Lucalibur wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:20 pm 

I've been thinking about the Magatama-gauge Hakumen has, and the real-life Magatama.

In Japan, magatama are curved beads that first appeared during the Jomon period. They were left in mounded tumulus graves as offerings to deities, and remained popular with ruling elites for quite some time. Some consider them to be an Imperial symbol, although ownerships were spread throughout numerous chieftainships. They were popularly worn as decorative jewels, as well as their religious meanings -- In this sense, they were mostly replaced by the later Buddhist prayer beads.

Their shape -- A sphere with a flowing tail -- Is still the visual representation of a human spirit in modern Japan. Also, one of Japan's Three Imperial Regalia, the Yasakani no Magatama, is considered the very most important of them all, and represents benevolence.

Also, for those who haven't already noticed, Nu's 'Murakumo Unit' is very likely a reference to the Ama-no-Murakumo, a sword that is also one of the Imperial Regalia of Japan. That is just cool. Sorry that I sound like such a know-it-all; I just couldn't resist bringing it up. And I had to peek at Wikipedia a few times, I admit.

So, I think the magatama that Hakumen charges now make more sense; magatama have historically been considered holy objects, and Hakumen most definitely sees himself as a holy warrior. I just thought it was interesting; sorry if I irritated anyone.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next