The year is 1925, the middle of the Prohibition fiasco in the United States. Deceit, greed, violence, despair, lust. So many evils running rampant, just for a bottle of booze. All of this negative, malevolent energy, was enough to bring darkness upon the once vibrant, lush country-side of Kansas, where the Prohibitionism originated. From the depths of the Earth, a castle burst through the ground, and the sun was blocked out by an everlasting night. The country-side became a wasteland, and boot-leggers and gangsters, as well as the local church and federal police, investigated the castle, in an attempt to stop whatever caused this endless night, but none have returned. The current keeper of the castle, Sigmund Delacroix, awaits in his keep, feeding on the souls, and the blood, of those who would foolishly enter his domain.
So tell us, are you a warrior of the light who will fight this monstrosity, or are you simply looking to replace him and become the next keeper of Dracula's castle? Whatever your story may be, you will need to fight hard if you wish to survive...The Rules
1. No God-modding, no controlling of characters (unless given permission by the owner of said character), and no killing off character's without the owner's consent.
2. I don't mind if you swear like a sailor or write out your battles as massive gorefests (in fact I somewhat encourage the latter,), I cannot allow any form of sexual content within this RP.
3. Characters have to be accepted by me before they can participate in the RP...obviously.
4. I will smack anyone who attempts to get to the keep through teleportation/flying. This RP is about the journey, not the results.
5. Teleportation and flight is alright, so long as there is a limit to it. For example, no character can teleport long distances without some sort of magical structure, or cannot continuously spam teleporting without becoming incredibly tired or mentally exhausted. Same thing goes for flying, but I'm more lenient with flying because one can still be hit...
6. Please post at least a paragraph per post. There isn't much anyone can do if you just give them a single sentence to work with.
7. I will only accept ONE Belmont character, and this is not a first come first serve basis. I am looking for a high quality RPer to take up a character like this, so be aware of that when you make your character's profile.
8. You can have multiple characters, but if you are, section off your posts with the name of the character that section is focusing on, so that it will be less confusing for the rest of the RPers.
9. Please post at least once a week. If you cannot, then your turn will be skipped, and you will have to wait until your next turn before you can post. If this happens three times in a row, then your characters will be killed unless you have a good reason for your absence.The Character Sheet
Race: [Your character can be a broad number of things, so long as they are a relatively sensible race one would see in the Castlevania franchise.]
Appearance: [A picture can be provided here, or you can just write out what your character will look like]
Weapons/Skills: [What does your character wield, and what kind of abilities or spells does he/she possess? Keep in mind, if you're character is going to be using a gun, ammo is not going to be very abundant.]
Accessories: [Is your character wearing any sort of trinkets like a watch or ring that have some special meaning to them, or have magical properties?]
History: [I'm not going to ask for much, but at least give us at least two paragraphs. The rest of a character's history can be revealed in the actual RP]
If anyone has any questions, ask me here or through a PM, and I will answer your questions A.S.A.P.